The Babylon Citizens Council On The Arts & The Town Of Babylon Along With Paumanauke Native American Festival Inc. Proudly Presents the 35th annual PAUMANAUKE POW-WOW. Which will be held once again at the Babylon Town Hall @ 200 East Sunrise Hwy Lindenhurst New York. August 1st & 2nd 2015
Dedicated to Encourage and Assist Native American Indians To Complete Their Educations.
What's New at Paumanauke Native American Festival Inc..
- Congratulations to our 2014 Scholarship Winners! Krystle N. Michael R. -Noel H.
- 2015 Paumanauke Pow-Wow Will be held August 1st & 2nd. Vendor Applications are up on the web. Last Years Vendors Your applications will be mailed by the end of April.
- Committee Meetings to Be held every 3 Tuesday @ 7:30pm at 175 Broadway , Amityville NY
- Paumanauke Native American Festival Is now a 501c3 Non-profit Organization and a Registered New York State Charitable Organization!
- Stop by our Facebook page and see some Photos of the 2014 Pow-Wow and Live Updates of whats is going.
***** 2015 Pow Wow****
The 35th Annual Paumanauke Pow-Wow
Will Be Held ON: AUGUST 1st & 2nd At Babylon Town Hall, Lindenhurst NY
Click the "Donate" Button To Make Donation