The Babylon Citizens Council On The Arts & The Town Of Babylon Along With Paumanauke Native American Festival Inc. Proudly Presents the 37th annual PAUMANAUKE POW-WOW. Which will be held once again at the Babylon Town Hall @ 200 East Sunrise Hwy Lindenhurst New York. August 5th & 6th 2017!
Dedicated to Encourage and Assist Native American Indians To Complete Their Educations.
What's New at Paumanauke Native American Festival Inc..
- Congratulations to our 2017 Scholarship Winners! Payton C. - Chippewa. Sunny S. - Navajo. KC H. - Mohawk.
- 38th Annual Paumanauke Pow-Wow to be Announced spring of 2018
- You can Now contact Paumanauke Native American Festival at this Number (516)-495-6076
- Paumanauke Native American Festival Is a 501c3 Non-profit Organization and a Registered New York State Charitable Organization!
- Stop by our Facebook page and see some Photos of the 2017 Pow-Wow and Live Updates of whats is going.
***** 2018 Pow Wow****
The 38th Annual Paumanauke Pow-Wow
To Be ANNOUNCED SPRING 2018
Click the "Donate" Button To Make Donation