The Babylon Citizens Council On The Arts & The Town Of Babylon Along With Paumanauke Native American Festival Inc. Proudly Presents the 36th annual PAUMANAUKE POW-WOW. Which will be held once again at the Babylon Town Hall @ 200 East Sunrise Hwy Lindenhurst New York. August 6th & 7th 2016
Dedicated to Encourage and Assist Native American Indians To Complete Their Educations.
What's New at Paumanauke Native American Festival Inc..
- Congratulations to our 2015 Scholarship Winners! Lily- Choctaw. Johnny-Yakama Nation. Kierin - Shinnecock.
- 2016 Paumanauke Pow-Wow Will be held August 6th & 7th. Vendor Applications are up on the web. Last Years Vendors Your applications will be mailed out by the end of April.
- You can Now contact Paumanauke Native American Festival at this Number (516)-495-6076
- Paumanauke Native American Festival Is a 501c3 Non-profit Organization and a Registered New York State Charitable Organization!
- Stop by our Facebook page and see some Photos of the 2015 Pow-Wow and Live Updates of whats is going.
***** 2016 Pow Wow****
The 36th Annual Paumanauke Pow-Wow
Will Be Held ON: AUGUST 6th & 7th At Babylon Town Hall, Lindenhurst NY
Click the "Donate" Button To Make Donation