The Babylon Citizens Council On The Arts & The Town Of Babylon Along With Paumanauke Native American Festival Inc. Proudly Presents the 34th Annual PAUMANAUKE POW-WOW. Which will be held once again at the Babylon Town Hall @ 200 East Sunrise Hwy Lindenhurst New York. August 2nd & 3rd 2014.
Dedicated to Encourage and Assist Native American Indians To Complete Their Educations.
What's New at Paumanauke Native American Festival Inc..
- Congratulations to Our 2013 Scholarship Winners! Hannah- From The Navajo Nation. Heather- From Eastern Band Of Cherokee Indians. Paris- From Shinnecock Indian Nation.
- 34th Annual Paumanauke Pow-Wow Trader Applications Now Available. Get yours today! Just Visit our Vendor Application Page and download our pay online.
- Dancer Registration Is Now $5.00
- 2014 Scholarship Applications Now being Accepted. Get your application from our scholarship page!
- Stop By our Facebook Page and see some more Photos of the 2013 Pow-Wow and Live Updates of whats going On.
***** 2014 Pow Wow ****
The 34th Annual Paumanauke Pow-Wow
Will Be Held ON: AUGUST 2nd & 3rd 2014