The Babylon Citizens Council On The Arts & The Town Of Babylon Along With Paumanauke Native American Festival Inc. Proudly Presents the 40th annual PAUMANAUKE POW-WOW. Which will be held at Tanner Park @ 400 Baylawn Ave, Copiague, NY 11726 August 8th & 9th 2020!
Dedicated to Encourage and Assist Native American Indians To Complete Their Educations.
What's New at Paumanauke Native American Festival Inc..
- Congratulations to our 2019 Scholarship Winners! Iesha P.- Santo Domingo, Brendan J.-Navajo, Olivia A. - Colville,
- !!!Updates!!! Please Note We have A new Mailing Address "Paumanauke Native American Festival Inc. 2059 Merrick Rd Suite 221 Merrick NY 11566"
- You can Now contact Paumanauke Native American Festival at this Number (516)-495-6076
- Paumanauke Native American Festival Is a 501c3 Non-profit Organization and a Registered New York State Charitable Organization!
- Stop by our Facebook page and see some Photos of the 2019 Pow-Wow and Live Updates of whats is going.
***** 2020 Pow Wow****
The 40th Annual Paumanauke Pow-Wow
Will be on August 8th & 9th AT TANNER PARK!
Click the "Donate" Button To Make Donation