The Babylon Citizens Council On The Arts & The Town Of Babylon Along With Paumanauke Native American Festival Inc. Proudly Presents the 37th annual PAUMANAUKE POW-WOW. Which will be held once again at the Babylon Town Hall @ 200 East Sunrise Hwy Lindenhurst New York.DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED!
Dedicated to Encourage and Assist Native American Indians To Complete Their Educations.
What's New at Paumanauke Native American Festival Inc..
- Congratulations to our 2016 Scholarship Winners! Adrienne - Shinnecock. Kaitlyn -Chickasaw. Celeste - Shinnecock.
- 37th Annual Paumanauke Pow-Wow DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED BY LATE MARCH 2017.
- You can Now contact Paumanauke Native American Festival at this Number (516)-495-6076
- Paumanauke Native American Festival Is a 501c3 Non-profit Organization and a Registered New York State Charitable Organization!
- Stop by our Facebook page and see some Photos of the 2016 Pow-Wow and Live Updates of whats is going.
***** 2017 Pow Wow****
The 37th Annual Paumanauke Pow-Wow
DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED BY LATE MARCH 2017
Click the "Donate" Button To Make Donation